canberrabirds

Bush Stone-Curlew status

To: Martin Butterfield <>
Subject: Bush Stone-Curlew status
From: shorty <>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 09:04:11 +0000
I don't recall this discussion, perhaps i was not invited into it?

What is the time frame for a bird to be tickable? and who makes this decision? And what qualifies them to make this decision? Who can say that a wild bird has not joined the group?

On a side note i received a condescending email from eBird stating that Peafowl will no longer be tickable and only domestic type will be accepted. I assume Sparrow, Starling, Gold and Green Finch etc will also be removed?

Shorty