canberrabirds

Update from "My Area"

To: "" <>
Subject: Update from "My Area"
From: kym bradley <>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 10:10:59 +0000
06.01.2019

Finally, the weather was reasonable to spend time with the birds in "My Area"

Heavy smoke lingering

Dusky Woodswallow chicks are fledging

Rainbow Bee Eaters still feeding young in the nest

Both Jacky Winter pairs and juveniles are well

Hooded Robins both pair are well

One Eastern Yellow robin appears to have breathing issues and was vomiting a lot will have to keep a close eye on that one

Brown Treecreeper and family are well

All water was changed to fresh hope that helps them a bit as the river is dry