canberrabirds

Fwd: Fwd: TOTAL FIRE BAN - 28 December 2019

To: COG list <>
Subject: Fwd: Fwd: TOTAL FIRE BAN - 28 December 2019
From: David Rees <>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 11:08:20 +0000

Folks

Further to the comment made by John Bundock  this the email I was sent via the automatic system John Talked about.  It was sent at about 16:15 Local time on Friday ( Time on email is London time (GMT) for some reason) re Fire ban in Saturday.  That email system works well with regards to the ACT. There is an issue with using a NSW app such as 'fires near me" in the ACT as data on fire bans in the ACT are not always totally up to date there it appears.  There is no ACT app.   Oh the joys of living in a Federation....

David