canberrabirds

Snipe fighting

To: shorty <>, COG Chat <>
Subject: Snipe fighting
From: Lori Gould <>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 02:47:49 +0000

OMG! What is the Swamp coming to? Number 74 has been with us all season which is nice – even if he / she is a bit of a trouble-maker

Speaking of the Swamp…. and for everyone’s information, we are doing a Snipe catch next weekend on the evenings of Fri 29th and Sat 30th November. This means we will be setting up mist nets both those nights and they will be in-situ overnight until around 9am the following day. They will be removed during the day. We are fitting satellite transmitters to Snipe that are big enough.

Feel free to drop me an email / call me if you wish to get involved or want some more information. We will be at the Wetlands centre all weekend.

Cheers Lori

Lori Gould

Program Manager

Woodlands and Wetlands Trust (Jerrabomberra Wetlands)

M: 0439 030 058

PO Box 58 Fyshwick ACT 2609

www.woodlandsandwetlands.org.au