canberrabirds

FW: Survey results from Sept 21

To: "" <>
Subject: FW: Survey results from Sept 21
From: Lori Gould <>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 05:48:58 +0000

Hi All,

For info.

We were down a little bit on sites for the September counts as several birders were away but my feeling is that if we counted all our sites we may have got as many as 50 or 60. This is just a guess based on incidental reports from key sites that weren’t surveyed like Horse Park Wetlands and Belconnen Ponds. This is not a big issue as we are building up our data having been surveying now for several years.

Cheers Lori

Lori Gould

Program Manager

Woodlands and Wetlands Trust (Jerrabomberra Wetlands)

M: 0439 030 058

PO Box 58 Fyshwick ACT 2609

www.woodlandsandwetlands.org.au