canberrabirds

Also at Isabella pond

To: shorty <>
Subject: Also at Isabella pond
From: Denise Kay <>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 08:56:44 +0000
I agree with Shorty , thanks from me

Denise Kay
Flying Fox Coordinator
ACT Wildlife

On 7 Oct 2019, at 6:06 pm, shorty <> wrote:

A great find indeed, Sandra.

I would like to again thank you for your post on the chatline about this bird. It is great to see the sharing of sightings for all to enjoy.

For me this bird gave me a lifer (400 species), an A.C.T. lifer (241 species) and took me up to 212 species for this Year in the A.C.T. so i am a happy chappy indeed 😀

Shorty