canberrabirds

Request photo of female Satin Bowerbird

To: "" <>
Subject: Request photo of female Satin Bowerbird
From: Con Boekel <>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 07:19:32 +0000

Hi Philip

If you go to the Birdlife Photography Group Website

https://birdlifephotography.org.au/

Click on 'photo Gallery'

Click on 'All photos'

Then click on 'Search Options'

Then enter 'Satin Bowerbird' (You type in the words and then highlight the species in the box.)

Then click on 'search'.

Quite a few images of Satin Bowerbirds are available for inspection, including one with an underwing pattern, captured while the bird was land. This might be of help to you.

regards

Con