canberrabirds

Ravens and balls, again

To: 'COG Chat' <>
Subject: Ravens and balls, again
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 07:37:41 +0000

All good ideas from Alison. About the first idea, maybe if golfing fraternity or ball markers could be talked into sponsoring such a study.

I had an intention of writing some of the same ideas. Although I don’t think it has been recorded by corvids, Egyptian Vultures and Black-breasted Buzzards (instinctively) use stones to break eggs. Maybe corvids being smart, could develop similar ideas.

Philip