canberrabirds

Superb Parrots

To: Jenny Smits <>
Subject: Superb Parrots
From: mariko buszynski <>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 05:56:38 +0000
In my excitement I forgot to tell which suburb we live.  We live in Bamford St., Hughes.  A small part of nature reserve connecting Southern Cross Care and Kitchener St. leading to the Federal Golf Course belongs to my garden survey site. It may well be a coincidence.  A. King Parrots come everyday but not Superb Parrots.