canberrabirds

Could be a solution

To: 'canberrabirds' <>
Subject: Could be a solution
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 07:57:17 +0000

I often get these emails from “Bob Rusk” for many months. I don’t believe they are actually from Bob Rusk (not sure if he is still a COG member). This is the first time I have seen it addressed to canberrabirds. I would recommend deleting them and certainly not opening any link in these emails, as they are likely spam. I have deleted the link in this message.

Philip