canberrabirds

Re: FW: [canberrabirds] Lewin’s Rail at Jerrabomberra

To: Geoffrey Dabb <>
Subject: Re: FW: [canberrabirds] Lewin’s Rail at Jerrabomberra
From: Martin Butterfield <>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 01:01:16 +0000
The Commonwealth Park bird paid no heed to people on the path.  However it was very prompt in voting with its wings when Floriade installed a huge pipe organ within a few feet of its preferred roosting spot.

When we are in Canberra the site in question is at the midpoint of our morning dog walk.  I always check for a returned Rail with, so far, no luck.