canberrabirds

FW: [canberrabirds] Fork-tailed Swifts

To: 'Canberra Birds' <>
Subject: FW: [canberrabirds] Fork-tailed Swifts
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 09:31:30 +0000

The below was the time I had available to watch (I had to go out in the afternoon). However at 6:38 when going out of my house again I saw a flock of about 20 of the Fork-tailed Swifts going over the house. This time all flying fairly direct and together (not spinning arcs), going northwards. Great that so many have seen them.

Philip