canberrabirds

Zebra finches

To: Martin Butterfield <>
Subject: Zebra finches
From: shorty <>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 04:16:42 +0000
Martin,

My report was for 2 male and 1 female wild type but there was a bird that was clearly not wild type that i did not include.

We will never know, i feel, if they are all escapees or just one that has joined up with some wild ones. We did see 5 early this afternoon but i just pointed them out to a couple of birders and went back in the hide so not sure if all were wild type or not.

Shorty