canberrabirds

Green Cape 2019

To: canberrabirds chatline <>
Subject: Green Cape 2019
From: Sue Lashko <>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 08:09:26 +0000
Dear members

All three cottages at Green Cape Lighthouse have just been booked for COG's biennial 4 night visit.  The dates are Mon 16 to Fri 20 September.  Cost is $311 per person.

COG's policy is to give members priority so at this stage I am taking bookings from members only.  There are 3 rooms with queen beds available, and 4 rooms with twin beds.

If you wish to attend:
  • please contact me asap
  • indicate whether you require a queen room or a twin
  • if you wish to share with a particular person, please let me know
Places will be allocated in order of booking although obviously there may need to be some adjustment depending on the gender of those booking.

As COG has had to pay the total amount up front, I will then contact the 14 lucky members with payment details for a 50% deposit to be paid by Friday 14 December.

Thanks
Sue Lashko