canberrabirds

Re: Frogmouth on time

To: 'Geoffrey Dabb' <>, 'COG List' <>
Subject: Re: Frogmouth on time
From: Suzanne EDGAR <>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 07:02:57 +0000

There is a tawny in a magpie-like nest on what is colloquially known as Hawk Hill, Hughes; you drive down Kitchener St from the Hughes shops & stop @ the letter box, Bus stop & Scout Hall which are on yr left, park in there near hall; cross rd directly across fr there and walk a v few  metres up the slope: the tree w bird is on yr left.

Sz