canberrabirds

Facebook Group

To: Richard Jeremy <>, Canberra Birds <>
Subject: Facebook Group
From: Roman Soroka <>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 10:35:40 +0000

Hi Richard,

Possibly the owner of this page has made it a "Public" access post which would relax the access requirements. As I mentioned, the Eurobodalla group is a closed access group which is limited to group members. Sorry if this appears restrictive but it prevents random posts and gives some level of protection as to the location of sensitive sightings. For example, there are two Eastern Osprey nests in the region, it would not be a good idea to make their exact location too widely known.

Regards, Roman