canberrabirds

Fwd: eBird Report - Watson (Aspinall St - Watson Pottery), Jul 7, 2018

To: Megan Mears <>
Subject: Fwd: eBird Report - Watson (Aspinall St - Watson Pottery), Jul 7, 2018
From: sandra henderson <>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2018 10:50:15 +0000
The roost area in Waramanga has also been abandoned. Earlier today I saw large number of cockies on the ovals near Waramanga shops, but they are no longer roosting in the eucs in the green space running between Badimara St and the shops. Did a bit of a drive around the suburb at the time they would have been finding a roost spot with no result, so not sure where they have moved to.
Sandra H