Noisy Friarbirds

To: Nicki Taws <>
Subject: Noisy Friarbirds
From: Terry Munro <>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 03:22:16 +0000
This morning there were around 8 Noisy Friarbirds 10 RedWattlebirds & 10 Currawongs feeding on lerp in our front street trees (Euc Polyanthmos?). Others feeding on lerp in the street trees nearby were Crimson Rosellas, Rainbow Lorrikeets, & Noisy Miners. Numbers seem to thin out later in the day.
Terry Munro