canberrabirds

Can anyone help with recent striated pardalote sightings?

To: "" <>
Subject: Can anyone help with recent striated pardalote sightings?
From: Nancy Rivers <>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 01:17:43 +0000

Hello, I joined this list as I have been caring for an orphaned pardalote who is now ready to go back to the wild. I am trying to locate a spot where there are other pardalotes so that he can try to join their group, to give him the best chance of surviving in the wild.

If anyone has seen a group of striated pardalotes (preferably northside, near Belconnen area as that is where I live) recently then could you kindly let me know where? I have tried looking for them near AIS and also at Diddams Park at Lake Ginninderra as that is where I believe there may have been recent sightings, but every time I've attended I could not locate any!

Am grateful for any suggestions anybody can provide, thanks very much for reading.