canberrabirds

Fw: [canberrabirds] Etymology of Wark's

To: 'COG List' <>
Subject: Fw: [canberrabirds] Etymology of Wark's
From: Wayne Gregson <>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 06:19:58 +0000
Back in the day I did quite a lot of car rallying around the ACT and further afield.  We always knew Wark’s Rd as Lees Ck Rd.

Out of interest I asked a friend from those days what he thought about the name of the road.  His reply is attached and as far as I am concerned I am no closer to the truth!!

Wayne Gregson