canberrabirds

Not bird related

To: 'Dr David Rosalky' <>, "" <>
Subject: Not bird related
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 23:23:15 +0000

There is a lot of stuff on the internet, if you look up “Australian Centipede” or even “Large Australian Centipede.” That should answer your questions. And yes they present a fatal risk, especially if you are an insect or snail. Other than that a nasty sting. If it is the species described therein.

I don’t believe I have ever seen a centipede in my house.

Philip