canberrabirds

RE: POSTPONEMENT Birds of the High Country Book Launch 1st Dec 9.30am Je

To: "<>" <>
Subject: RE: POSTPONEMENT Birds of the High Country Book Launch 1st Dec 9.30am Jerra Wetlands
From: Lori Gould <>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 10:22:17 +0000

Hi Again,

I’m afraid we have to postpone this event until further notice as Neil Hermes now needs to attend Steve Doszpot’s funeral on Friday morning.

Cheers Lori

Lori Gould

Program Manager

Woodlands and Wetlands Trust (Jerrabomberra Wetlands)

M: 0439030058

PO Box 58 Fyshwick ACT 2609

www.woodlandsandwetlands.org.au