canberrabirds

Out of area report

To: Marnix Zwankhuizen <>
Subject: Out of area report
From: Kim Farley <>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 05:40:04 +0000
Hi Marnix
Sounds great. The Weddin area is great for birding. I bird there more or less monthly. Here's the eBird bird list for Bimbi State Forest which abuts Weddin NP and is near Thuddungra http://ebird.org/ebird/australia/hotspot/L2557379

I have never seen any lists from you on eBird. I encourage you (and others) to contribute to eBird. Birdlife Australia harvests data from eBird so your data is put to to good use through using eBird.
Cheers
Kim Farley (registered as Kim Larmour on eBird)