canberrabirds

Feral Cats

To: 'David Rees' <>, 'Fleur r Leary' <>
Subject: Feral Cats
From: Mark Clayton <>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2017 07:44:29 +0000

As far as I am concerned ANY cat outside the confines of its owners house is a feral cat. I have been plagued by a Siamese cat whose owner doesn’t care if it wanders or not. If I catch it this moggie will be learning to swim on the bottom of Lake Ginninderra. I know that this cat has killed at least one Crested Pigeon in my backyard and I have seen it at least 500 metres from its owners house. The only bell that will work on cats is Big Ben!! If people don’t like that then too bad, I am sick of seeing wandering cats around my local area. All cats need to be desexed!!

Mark