canberrabirds

Gooroo South Woodland Survey 24 September 2016

To: 'Martin Butterfield' <>, 'Steve Holliday' <>
Subject: Gooroo South Woodland Survey 24 September 2016
From: Mark Clayton <>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 01:21:14 +0000

Shining Bronze Cuckoos have been at The Charcoal Tank Nature Reserve near West Wyalong since early September. They were calling on the weekends of both September 2 and 3 and 22 and 23 but we didn’t catch and band any. Horsfield’s were far more common and we banded 4, all males, on the first weekend and they were calling on the 22 and 23.

Mark