canberrabirds

Red-rumped Parrot abundance

To: 'Geoffrey Dabb' <>, "" <>
Subject: Red-rumped Parrot abundance
From: Wallaces <>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 11:25:29 +0000

The birdinfo PDFs do not include GBS data. The concept was to publish a similar set of PDFs of the GBS data separately on the COG website but that never happened. The same spreadsheet was used to produce both the GBS and general data PDFs but I missed changing the statement in the abundance graph (shown below) when GBS data was excluded – it should not mention the GBS.

Steve