canberrabirds

Rainbow Lorikeets

To: 'Canberrabirds Chatline' <>
Subject: Rainbow Lorikeets
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 01:39:14 +0000

For the last 3 weeks the Rainbow Lorikeets, in flocks, rather than the usual though only occasional prior, of pairs, have been a many times daily viewing, or to be more honest hearing, record around my home. This regularity is a new thing here. Yesterday afternoon I got to see the flock as they flew around the tree 2 houses from my home. At a quick count I think 15 of them.

Philip in Kambah.