canberrabirds

Visiting birder: assistance Friday morning? (was Fwd: Re: Greetings)

To: CanberraBirds <>
Subject: Visiting birder: assistance Friday morning? (was Fwd: Re: Greetings)
From: "David McDonald (personal)" <>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 03:53:06 +0000
Greetings. David Karr m("gmail.com","davidwkarr");"> is a birder visiting Canberra from the USA, arriving this afternoon and departing tomorrow some time.

He would like to see Freckled Ducks and Aust Shovelers. I have recommended Jerra Wetlands and sewage works.

If anyone is able to meet him on Friday morning and assist him, pls email him. He has not provided a phone number.

Regards - David