canberrabirds

Fwd: LIVE from the wetlands

To: canberra birds <>
Subject: Fwd: LIVE from the wetlands
From: Rosemary Blemings <>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 05:41:58 +0000
COG colleagues,
Sometimes Animals Australia's campaigns are a bit extreme given the other disasters happening around the world including Climate change's effects.
But these attacks on waterbirds are similar to Big Game hunting for me....trophy hunting and thrill-seeking at other species' expense because the shooters are powerful.

Please voice your objection if you can.
Rosemary

Begin forwarded message: