canberrabirds

Latham's Snipe Project Update

To: Geoffrey Dabb <>, "" <>
Subject: Latham's Snipe Project Update
From: Lori Gould <>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 01:10:30 +0000

Hi Geoffrey,

Thankyou for those suggestions. You can be assured that Donald will most certainly not be chosen. They are all females anyway thankfully….

Nozumi is even more appropriate than first thought – it sums up our journey very well. We are still feeling a lot like expectant parents too as we watch their satellite tracks.

We will be sure to share regular updates (and maps) with everyone as we go along. All the birds were still at Jerra as of last night. Peninsula and Kelly’s Swamp.

We have also sighted 5 of the 6 birds we put leg flags on in November – all hanging around still.

Cheers Lori