canberrabirds

This Australia Day

To: Mark Clayton <>, 'Geoffrey Dabb' <>, "" <>
Subject: This Australia Day
From: John Harris <>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 04:18:27 +0000
Surely this is just a technicality, especially on  Australia day when all sorts of people from elsewhere are getting citizenship!
However, to enter into the spirit of the question, I presume that you mean that some of these birds are also ‘native’ to other nearby places especially PNG. This includes at least the magpie, SC Cockatoo and the WT Eagle. The Dollar Bird is I recall also called the Asian Dollarbird.