canberrabirds

Wanniassa birds

To: Cog line <>
Subject: Wanniassa birds
From: sandra henderson <>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 09:39:57 +0000
Up to three musk lorikeets continue to appear most days at the Wanniassa Hills Primary school woodland area, usually with some rainbow lorikeets. This evening also a Superb Parrot, initially in my back garden at 7.30pm, then up at near school.  One of my neighbours reports that she had 2 superbs in her front garden this morning - her garden fronts onto the little carpark at the bottom of the woodland area.
Sandra H