canberrabirds

lens for sale

To: canberrabirds chatline <>
Subject: lens for sale
From: Con Boekel <>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 05:38:57 +0000

Hi

I am posting this ad on behalf of Glen Pure. Glen is on the Committee of BirdLife Australia Photography and assisted me with the recent COG beginners photography workshop.

regards

Con

Lens for sale: Canon 100-400mm IS L USM f4.5-5.6. This is the original version of this lens and has helped greatly improve my bird photography over the last couple of years that I've had it. The lens will work on both cropped sensor and full frame cameras and is compatible with Canon extenders. If you want to see some examples of what it can do, please contact me or search for my images on birdlifephotography.org.au. I've recently upgraded, hence the sale. The lens is in great condition - no moisture of fungus. It's always had a UV filter on the front to protect it. Small amount of dust visible on some of the inside elements (normal for a zoom lens like this) but no impact on performance. Comes with original box, manual, lens case and lens hood. Price: $900 firm.

Glenn Pure
m("evans-pure.net","glenn");">
0434 862662