canberrabirds

CIT bushland

To: "" <>
Subject: CIT bushland
From: Susan Robertson <>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 08:44:55 +0000

Sorry to be inaccurate!  The CIT I was referring to is the Bruce one. Accessed from Haydon Drive  I think the street is called Purdie Street.  You park in the car parks on the left hand side and walk across to the bushland on the right which spreads back towards  Calvary Hospital.  There are a couple of small entries through the fence.  I do hope that helps.

Susan