canberrabirds

Emus at Cotter

To: "" <>
Subject: Emus at Cotter
From: David Rosalky <>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 21:05:59 +0000

Some interesting stories.  It is apparent that I was lucky and should have been a little more careful.

But what does that mean?  I was on a public path where quite a few people were walking including children.  There were nine people in the immediate vicinity when the second incident occurred.  So is there a safety issue here that the rangers for the Cotter Reserve should know about?  At the minimum, there should be signs about keeping clear of the emus.

I am wondering if I should report this?  What do people think?

David