canberrabirds

Virginia Abernathy Exit Seminar on Koels

To: "" <>
Subject: Virginia Abernathy Exit Seminar on Koels
From: Virginia Abernathy <>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 11:40:06 +0000

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for the very short notice, but I wanted to let you all know, in case anyone is interested, that my exit seminar on the coevolution between koels and wattlebirds will be tomorrow from 4-5pm in the Gould Seminar Room, building 116 on Daley Road, ANU. There is more information if you click the link below. I know some of you had mentioned an interest in coming, I just forgot to send out the email earlier, so I apologize for that.

Cheers,

Virginia