canberrabirds

Lake Wollumboola in danger, submissions close tomorrow

To: "" <>
Subject: Lake Wollumboola in danger, submissions close tomorrow
From: Elizabeth Keen <>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 08:18:48 +0000
Hi everyone, especially those COG members who had the luck to visit to Lake Wollumboola last March. Maybe you already know about this but I've just found Rob Dunn's letter in my inbox. Development of a golf course threatens. This is an extract from the letter:

I would ask that everyone makes a submission objecting to the development of the Long Bow Golf Course at Lake Wollumboola, which would have disastrous consequences for one of Australia’s Important Bird Areas.

Submissions can be emailed to  and addressed to Mr. Russ Pigg, Shoalhaven City Council General Manager.

The deadline for submissions closes this Wednesday and so I would ask that you give this your urgent attention. I have attached BirdLife Shoalhaven’s submission to provide you key details on which to base your submission.

Rob

Rob Dunn | President | BirdLife Shoalhaven

Mobile: 0438 250 600
Email:  m("birdlifeshoalhaven.org","president");">

Libby Keen