canberrabirds

Tracking Latham's snipe migration from Japan to southern Australia

To: kym bradley <>
Subject: Tracking Latham's snipe migration from Japan to southern Australia
From: Jason Cummings <>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 13:26:47 +0000
Thanks Kym for sharing this on the chat line

For those that didn't hear the interview, please rest-assured I acknowledged COG's critical involvement 3-4 times...

As we all have been excited by Robbie the Bittern's adventures [and now COG the Bittern], we hope engender a similar esprit de corps in the Canberra community around the Snipe that travel so far to enjoy our environs.

Lori and/or Michael M will be [probably are already] liaising w COG members about coordinating community surveys for the project.

Please liaise primarily with Lori, but do feel free to contact me if you have any outstanding concerns about this exciting project...

Regards

Jason Cummings
0428 460 004

Jason Cummings