canberrabirds

Re:[canberrabirds] China Birds

To: "Williams, Roger" <>
Subject: Re:[canberrabirds] China Birds
From: Sicheng Wan <>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2016 04:13:52 +0000
Congratulations to your harvesting bird tour. I had also been there 8 yrs ago, together with the low altitude area of westernmost Yunnan bordering with Myanmar. During the tour, I had recorded nearly 200 bird species, most of which were my personal new records. Yunnan occupies most species of birds in China, mainly because of it embracing different geographic regions: South China hilly area, Yunnan plateau, Tibet, Eastern Himalayas, North Indochina.
I would like to plan another visit to Western Yunnan after I return to my country.

Kind Regards
Sicheng Wan