canberrabirds

COG field trips

To: canberrabirds chatline <>
Subject: COG field trips
From: Sue Lashko <>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 02:57:49 +0000
Dear members

I'm sure you are all aware that COG's field trips' programme would not happen without the wonderful members who volunteer to act as leaders.  Often a considerable amount of time is required to plan an outing, do a reconnaisance, contact property owners and provide information to members.

Could I ask you, please, to read this information on either the website at: http://canberrabirds.org.au/category/trips/  or in our Gang-gang newsletter.  These will tell you whether registration is required and how to register.  There is no need to contact the leader if no registration is required.

Note: - we try to have a weekend outing at least fortnightly, but more often in spring
         - we have a Wednesday Walk on the 3rd Wednesday of every month and details of these are usually decided during the previous month's walk.  This information will then appear on the website and in Gang-gang.

Regards
Sue