canberrabirds

migration through Torrens and Grey Shrike-Thrush

To: 'canberrabirds chatline' <>
Subject: migration through Torrens and Grey Shrike-Thrush
From: Stephen <>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 12:50:56 +0000

Saturday, I spent the day in the garden from about 10.30.  Fairly continuous flight of Honeyeaters over two hours.

Sunday in company with female Golden Whistler was a Grey Shrike-Thrush. Very high in our trees.

Flocks of Silvereyes, for weeks now.  And a fairly continuous presence of Grey Fantails.  More than I can remember.  There were at least 12 in our garden recently and they can be heard frequently. Also a Striated Pardalote.  Gang Gangs have been about also for some weeks now.

Stephen