canberrabirds

Scarlet Robin and Thompson

To: Paul Fennell <>
Subject: Scarlet Robin and Thompson
From: David Rees <>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 04:35:24 +0000
Paul

Very maybe.  If you look at the last 20 years worth of data on your graph  then the conclusion I would come to would be its 'bumping along' - the level of variation in the data over this period is probably 'noise' and certainly inconclusive. Clearly a 'significant long-term downward trend' this data set does not show.  This graph and the woodland data graphs are showing very different things - Why?  Is that not interesting?

David