canberrabirds

At ANBG this afternoon.

To: 'COG' <>
Subject: At ANBG this afternoon.
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 04:40:00 +0000

I had assisted with a computer training course in the morning at Cook and took the chance to on the way home have a stroll at the botanic gardens. Not a lot there but some of interest:

A pair (M & F together) of Leaden Flycatchers in section 194, likely to be leaving soon.

A Rufous Fantail foraging almost on the ground in section 203 only 2 metres from the path, A passer through the area no doubt.

Either a nest or batch of DY Red-browed Finches (I could not see them, only hear them) on the other side of the path from the Rufous Fantail.

A Yellow Robin above the arid lands section.