canberrabirds

Square-tailed Kite in Ainslie

To: Philip Veerman <>
Subject: Square-tailed Kite in Ainslie
From: David Rees <>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 06:42:04 +0000
Here is a link to a great film on this bird https://vimeo.com/148860951 with more to come  - I have nothing to do with it but these guys also use Vimeo as their film host like I do.  They also have an amazing film of Grey falcon as well see https://vimeo.com/128337105 - a bird I had the pleasure of seeing hunt budgies, just like the one in this film, in outback SA over the last winter.

David