canberrabirds

Fw: Attention CAP EXPO 2015 stall holders!

To: COG Chatline <>
Subject: Fw: Attention CAP EXPO 2015 stall holders!
From: Lia Battisson <>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 00:09:43 +0000
Hi all

COG has participated in the event described below for the last couple of years.  It is a a very lively affair and a good opportunity to tell members of the public about what we do.  I have coordinated our participation in the past, but I’m not available in 2016 because I’ll be in Africa.  Is there someone out there who would be able to devote a day to be there and coordinate the effort of others who could come and spend an hour or two?

Many thanks
Lia Battisson