canberrabirds

COG bird blitz post mortem

To: 'Barbara Allan' <>, "" <>
Subject: COG bird blitz post mortem
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 03:24:45 +0000

Just wondering does COG wish for a datasheet from people’s home area – although I am asking in respect of myself - but the question may be general. My home area (i.e. equivalent to GBS) for the purpose of including in blitz. Main motive is to include 3 breeding species but as they are already on my GBS chart it is doubling up. Also as they are Pied Currawong, Magpie & Magpie-lark, there will already be many blitz related breeding records for them.

Philip