canberrabirds

Magpie swoops fox - Campbell Park

To: Robin Hide <>
Subject: Magpie swoops fox - Campbell Park
From: David Rees <>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 05:38:35 +0000
Well done. The last fox I saw in my street also had two Magpies on its tail!

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 3:56 PM, Robin Hide <> wrote:

Walking along the park/pasture boundary at Campbell Park this morning, there was a sudden rush of kangaroos from the pasture toward the fence and the Park.  Nothing obvious in sight.

After a while a fox (mangy coat) seen in the distance toward the new Majura road.  A magpie took offense and launched swooping attacks.

Fox eventually seen heading off at a run.

Robin Hide