canberrabirds

RE: Powl

To: Graeme Clifton <>, Geoffrey Dabb <>
Subject: RE: Powl
From: Robin Hide <>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 00:40:42 +0000

About 4 or so weeks ago I met a woman in Haig Park who assured me the Powl was no longer - it was dead and lying near the Kindergarten/Preschool whatever.

I first checked, and saw the living Powl very much alive, and then walked along Haig Park- and there found a very dead ( at least a month or so - totally dried and flesh gone)  carcase of a Boobook nr the Kindergarten.

Perhaps the source of this story?

Robin