canberrabirds

Some nesting obs

To: 'Martin Butterfield' <>, 'COG List' <>
Subject: Some nesting obs
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 05:42:35 +0000

Worth mentioning that, by the photo, the eggs do look like Masked Lapwing’s eggs, so they probably are ........ But I feel like writing that only after checking in Beruldsen’s book. Also look to me equally like Bush Thick-knee (Stone-curlew) eggs or a few others too. As for the question whether it is possible to have a 'nest with eggs' report with a zero birds count I don’t see why not if the ID of the nest is certain.

Philip