canberrabirds

RE: [Birding-Aus] Advice on first camera

To: 'John Brown' <>, 'Peter Shute' <>, 'Sonja Ross' <>
Subject: RE: [Birding-Aus] Advice on first camera
From: John Bundock <>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 01:29:45 +0000
I had the Canon sx10, sx40 and sx50. I agree that the SX 50 was very good for
its price. I now have a Nikon P900, which is a big improvement but costs 50%
more than the SX 60. The P900 has a wider lens. With other improvements it is
better at taking low-light photos. It also has a nice spot zoom, useful for
getting between branches to focus on a bird. It has the equivalent of 135
2000mm zoom.

John Bundock
0400249429